What’s the best kind of easy dinner? A one pot meal! The biggest buzz kill after a good meal is a sink full of dirty dishes, but this recipe is anything but that! The chicken, green beans, and cherry tomatoes all cook in the same pan.
- 1 lb thin chicken breasts
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3-4 handfuls of green beans, washed with ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken 3-4 minutes per side, until internal temperature has reached 165. Set aside.
- Meanwhile combine salad dressing, balsamic vinegar, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Add green beans and 1/2 cup water to pan, cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer green beans until tender.
- Drain excess water, add chicken pieces and cherry tomatoes to pot. Cover with salad dressing mixture and toss to coat. [/recipe]