These little yogurt cups are delightful and super tasty, not to mention healthy! So eat away! They are perfect to snack on any time of the day and make a great teething snack for your baby.
Healthy Greek Yogurt Cups
Author: Meg's Meal Planning
- 1 cup cinnamon Quaker Life Cereal, crushed
- 4 tsps melted butter
- 5.3 oz Greek strawberry yogurt
- 5.3 oz Greek peach yogurt
- 5.3 oz Greek vanilla yogurt
- ⅔ cup blueberries
- Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix crushed cereal and melted butter. Spoon about 1 tsp crushed cereal into each cup.
- In 12 of the mini muffin cups spoon 1 teaspoon of the strawberry yogurt and, in the other 12, spoon 1 teaspoon of the peach yogurt.
- Evenly distribute the vanilla Greek yogurt among the 24 muffin tins and swirl yogurts together with a knife.
- Top yogurt cups with blueberries.
- Cover with foil or plastic wrap and freeze for two hours. Allow to stand at room temperature 5 minutes before removing from muffin tins. Store in freezer bag.