Monday – One-pot teriyaki chicken over zoodles
Tuesday – Panini with tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and garden fresh basil
Wednesday. – Creamy kale and turkey sausage pasta
Thursday – Chicken drumsticks with kale shallot salad
Friday – Pizza with pesto, chicken sausage, basil, and sundried tomatoes
Quinoa pea muffins
I realized I haven’t given my son quinoa in a while, so when I had some left over from lunch, I decided to try some recipe experiments. I want him to eat more veggies, so I knew I wanted to mix it with some greens. I didn’t want to fry anything. He loves his baked cauliflower nuggets, so I gave baked quinoa pea muffins a try. He devoured them!
Baked Quinoa Pea Mini Muffins
Author: Meg's Meal Planning
Recipe type: Finger foods
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cooked peas
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix quinoa, peas, cheese, and egg in a bowl. Stir together.
- Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray
- Using spoon, scoop up mixture and place into mini muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes.