Looking for an easy recipe to bring to your Memorial Day Picnic? Then try these veggie pizza bars. They can be made ahead of time and require no prep work or reheating, so you can enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend!
Veggie pizza bars
- 1 8 oz refrigerated crescent roll package
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated broccoli
- 1/4 cup grated cauliflower
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- Preheat oven to 350. Unroll crescent rolls onto a nonstick baking sheet, arranging it into a single layer. Press together the perforations, then using a fork, prick the dough all over. Bake dough for 10 minutes until golden brown, remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Meanwhile in a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese and sour cream. Using a handheld mixer, blend together the ingredients until smooth.
- Spread the mixture onto the cooled dough, covering the entire surface.
- Sprinkle the grated broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, tomatoes, and scallions. Then place a piece of parchment paper or wax paper on top and lightly press down the veggies.
- Cover the baking sheet and refrigerate the bars for minimum of one hour.
- When ready to serve, slice into bars.