Warm, savory, satisfying is how you would describe Trader Joe’s Autumnal Harvest Soup. It consists of your favorite harvest produce, like butternut squash, pumpkin, and slow-simmered California tomatoes. It’s the perfect soup to keep you cozy all Autumn long.
It’s finally starting to feel like Fall in CT. So far, I’ve already gone pumpkin picking, ate apple fritters, and made pumpkin bread (mix from Trader Joe’s which was phenomenal FYI!) I also bought three new sweaters for Fall because one can never have enough chuncky sweaters, am I right?!
Trader Joe’s Autumnal Harvest Soup is a tribute to the flavors of Fall. It combines your favorite harvest produce like butternut squash, pumpkin, and slow-simmered California seasoned herbs like rosemary and sage, and finished with rich heavy cream, as described by TJ’s.
Grilled cheese dippers are a fun spin on the classic grilled cheese sandwich. Adults and kids will enjoy “dunking” these grilled cheese dippers into Trader Joe’s Autumnal Harvest Soup
- 4 slices of sourdough bread
- 1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 thin slices of butter
- 1 jar of Trader Joe's Autumnal Harvest Soup
- Heat frying pan over medium-low heat.
- On one half of sandwich spread butter. On other half evenly distribute cheese.
- Combine two halves together with butter facing up.
- Place in heated frying pan and cook for 4/minutes per side or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from frying pan and slice into one-inch thick strips.
- Heat soup according to directions on jar.
Pin for later