Healthy stuffed chicken breasts with feta cheese, mozzarella cheese, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes tastes like a gourmet meal you would order in a restaurant. But you’ll enjoy this easy meal in the comfort of your own home!
Chicken breast is the most versatile protein. Often when I cook them at home, I add it to salads or wraps for extra protein. Seasoned minimally with just salt and pepper, it’s pretty boring. But this recipe is anything but boring. The chicken breasts have a perfect sear and are stuffed to the brim.
Marinated in a sun-dried tomato pesto and stuffed with feta and mozzarella cheese oozing out, this chicken dish is a must have! The spinach and sun-dried tomatoes mix well with the melting cheeses. Trust me, you’ll want to make extra to eat the rest of the week.
- 1 tbsp sun-dried tomato pesto
- 2 large chicken breasts
- ½ cup fresh spinach, chopped
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup feta cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rub sun-dried tomato pesto on both sides of chicken breasts. Using a sharp knife, cut through the long side of the chicken breasts about ¾ of the way through.
- In a small bowl add the spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, feta cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Stir together.
- Add the cheese mixture to the chicken breasts, stuffing as much as you can. If it all doesn't fit that's okay.
- Carefully transfer to a baking dish (spray with cooking spray first). Bake for 20-30 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
Pin for later