Southwest quinoa salad is delicious, fresh, and healthy! Easy to prepare in advance. Add the creamy cilantro dressing when ready to serve.
Southwest Fiesta Quinoa Salad
Author: Meg's Meal Planning
- ½ cup uncooked quinoa
- ½ cup black beans, rinsed
- ½ cup corn
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- Lots of fresh cilantro
- ½ cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions.
- Meanwhile prepare the salad dressing. Combine the Greek yogurt, lime juice, and salt in food processor and pulse a few seconds until mixed well.
- In large bowl add the black beans, corn, feta cheese, red onion, and cilantro.
- Add quinoa once finished cooking and top with dressing.
Dressing inspired by Gimme Delicious