Healthy sheet pan salmon and roasted vegetables. Full of flavor, you’ll love this easy weeknight meal!
Of all the sheet pan dinners, this one is definitely the quickest and the veggies are easy to prep in advance. I don’t recommend cooking fish in advance; buy salmon the day you are going to cook it. You can substitute different veggies like Brussel sprouts or carrots for the broccoli.
If you want, you can serve this with rice, but I didn’t and we were all plenty full.
Sheet pan salmon and roasted vegetables
Healthy sheet pan salmon and roasted vegetables. Full of flavor, you'll love this easy weeknight meal!
Author: Meg's Meal Planning
Recipe type: Sheet pan
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 lb salmon
- 2 cups broccoli, washed and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, washed and sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Marinate salmon for 1 hour in teriyaki sauce in fridge. Reserve marinade.
- Preheat stove for 350 degrees.
- Place baking mat on sheet pan and place salmon in the center. Arrange broccoli and red bell pepper slices around salmon.
- Drizzle marinade and olive oil on top of salmon and veggies.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until salmon is flaky.
Pin for later