Oven baked BBQ ribs are finger licking good! Grab your favorite BBQ sauce and extra napkins!
Every family needs a go to BBQ ribs recipe. They are great for entertaining, throw them in the oven for two hours and grill 4-5 minutes/side right before serving.
- 1 rack of pork ribs
- Steak seasoning
- Around 1 cup BBQ sauce (enough to cover both sides). Plus more for dipping in
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer cookie sheet with two large pieces of aluminum. You will wrap the ribs in this later.
- Season both sides of ribs with steak seasoning.
- Lather ½ cup BBQ sauce on both sides until ribs are covered.
- Wrap the ribs with aluminum foil and bake for two hours.
- Remove from oven and carefully remove aluminum foil.
- Add another ½ cup of BBQ sauce
- Grill for 4-5 minutes per side on high heat
Pin for later