Trader Joe’s healthy and easy cauliflower crust pizza makes a great week night meal. This pizza is loaded with pesto, cherry tomatoes, and fresh mozzarella cheese. It’s the best crispy gluten-free pizza ever.
If you missed my instagram story last week, let me fill you in on a little dinner mishap. Last Tuesday (my late night at work), I put dinner in the crockpot before leaving. My husband was out for the night, so I was looking forward to not cooking. Bu low and behold, I came home to a cold and OFF crockpot. A little, busy-bee toddler (I won’t mention names) decided to turn it off before leaving for daycare in the morning! My raw meat sat out for over 10 hours. YUCK! So scrap that idea.
Trader Joe’s cauliflower crust pizza to the rescue. I picked up the cauliflower pizza a couple weeks ago and was waiting for a good night to use it. Thank goodness! I followed the directions on the box for cooking: 12 minutes one side, flip, 12 minutes the other side. I did broil it for an even crispier crust, but found I only need to broil it for 2 minutes instead of the recommended 4-5 minutes, so just make sure to watch yours.
I topped mine with pesto, sautéed cherry tomatoes, lots of shredded mozzarella cheese, and fresh basil. Easy peasy!
- 1 Trader Joe's cauliflower pizza crust
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 tbsp pesto
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Handful fresh basil, chopped
- Cook pizza crust according to package directions. I recommend broiling for a crispy crust.
- Meanwhile sauté cherry tomatoes in a pan until starting to burst, about 5 minutes.
- After baking and broiling the crust plain, remove from oven.
- Layer on pesto, cherry tomatoes, and cheese. Broil for another 2-4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle on fresh basil.
Pin for later