A simple dinner to meal prep. The fresh sage brings this one pan dish together. Enjoy your easy clean-up!
I’m really enjoying one pan dinners or sheet pan dinners, whatever you want to call them. As long as it leads to less dishes and more time relaxing on the couch!
This is another dinner using ingredients from Trader Joe’s. For my other TJ dinners click here. For this recipe, I used TJ’s pear champagne vinaigrette, fresh sage, and 1 bag of potato medley which included red, yellow, and purple potatoes.
One pan pork, potatoes, and butternut squash
Author: Meg's Meal Planning
Recipe type: Sheet pan
- 2-3 pork cutlets or pork chops
- 2 tablespoons pear champagne vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bag Trader Joe's potato medley, cubed
- 4 tablespoons fresh sage, minced
- ½ red onion, cut into large chunks
- 2 cups butternut squash, washed and cubed. I used precut butternut squash to decrease my prep time.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- If using pork chops, pound them thin. Place pork chops in a shallow bowl, coat both sides with salt/pepper and the pear champagne vinaigrette. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine the potatoes, 2 tablespoons sage, red onion, and butternut squash in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil.
- Spread mixture onto a sheet pan and cook for 30 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Remove pan from oven. Spread potatoes on sheet to make room for the pork chops. Sprinkle the remaining 2 tablespoons of sage on top. Put the sheet pan back in the oven and roast for 5-15 minutes or until pork reaches an internal tempature of 145 degrees (time will depend how thick your pork is).
- Turn broil on high and broil for three minutes.
- Remove from oven.
Pin for later!