This is a great way to use up left over pulled pork. One pan BBQ pulled pork enchiladas is cheesy, hearty, and damn delicious.
Who doesn’t love pulled pork? It’s an easy dinner to throw in the crockpot and a great meal when entertaining, but often there are lots of leftovers. Sure, you can reheat and eat it the exact same way, but why not change it up and enjoy something different?!
Insert one pan BBQ pulled pork enchiladas. This hearty dinner taste delicious, is super cheesy, and has minimal clean up. A win all around.
If you have a well stocked pantry, you already have most of the ingredients, like black beans and diced tomatoes. If you’re looking for ideas for stocking your pantry, check out my meal planning tips.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ jalapeno pepper, minced
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 16 oz prepackaged BBQ pulled pork or left overs
- 8 corn tortillas, cut into bite size pieces
- 10 oz enchilada sauce
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 14.5 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese
- ¼ cup cilantro, diced
- Heat olive oil in cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add jalapeño pepper and onion, saute about 3 minutes.
- Add pulled pork, tortillas, enchilada sauce, diced tomatoes, and black beans. Stir together, cover and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add cheese, and let it sit covered for 1 minute or until cheese melts.
- Add cilantro.
Pin for later