Pesto, mozzarella, and cherry tomatoes are the perfect trio. Mixed together and served over pasta is the perfect summer dinner!
Last year I shared my love for simple and easy dinners. In case you missed it, click here to read about my 12 easy dinner ideas. Having quick meals, meaning easy prep and easy clean up, leaves you with more time to enjoy your summer!
This dish is perfect because all it calls for is one knife, one cutting board, and one pot! I made my pesto ahead of time. To read my pesto recipe, click here.
- ½ box of pasta, your choice
- 1 carton of cherry tomatoes, halved
- Handful of fresh basil leaves, sliced thinly
- 8 oz fresh Mozzarella
- ½ cup fresh pesto
- Cook pasta according to box
- Meanwhile, add cherry tomatoes, Mozzarella, and basil leaves to a large serving bowl
- Drain pasta and add to the serving bowl
- Stir in pesto. If need can thin pesto with water first