Garlic roasted cherry tomatoes, perfect for snacking, adding to soups, salads, pasta, or chicken dishes! This easy recipe is also great for freezing and using later!
Summer is coming to an end, and that means the garden is overflowing with cherry tomatoes. I honestly can’t believe how many I’ve gotten this summer. I’m out there almost every night picking a few handfuls of tomatoes.
Garlic roasting cherry tomatoes is a DELICIOUS way to use up the bountiful pickings from the garden. They are so versatile! You can throw them in nearly anything: soup, salad, quinoa bowl, or a chicken/pasta dish! And maybe most importantly, you can freeze them until fall/winter when your making more hearty meals. Of course, I also just eat them once they’re out of the oven; they are that hard to resist!
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved length wise
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1.5 tsp roasted garlic seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay parchment paper or use silicone baking sheet on large rimmed baking sheet. Spread cherry tomatoes cut side up on baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil on top. Sprinkle with salt, Italian seasoning, and roasted garlic seasoning.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
Pin for later