This simple, toddler-friendly dinner idea takes less than 15 minutes to put together and packs in some hidden spinach. Your little one is sure to love it!
Noah is funny when it comes to pasta. He loves spaghetti, I think mostly because he likes to slurp it between his lips. But penne or elbows he won’t eat! Even with the same sauce he won’t touch it. But he loves this recipe; I’m not sure if it’s the sauce or the shape of the pasta. Either way, he eats a big bowl every time! Since it has spinach mixed in the sauce, I’m not complaining.
- 2-3 big handfuls of fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups uncooked mini pasta
- Cook pasta according to package directions (I used ditalini)
- Combine the spinach, milk, and cheeses in a food processor. Blend until smooth
- Stir the sauce over the cooked pasta
Pin for later!