Third week! I’m really loving getting fresh garden items every week! This week I received arugula, romaine lettuce, sugar snap peas, bok choy, and cherries. Click here to read about my CSA week 1 and week 2.
- Lunch- I combined arugula and the romaine lettuce for a salad. I topped it with left over BBQ chicken that I cut off the bone from last week’s friends BBQ. Click here to read about the menu! I also added red peppers and carrots.
- Lunch- See the salad above
- Dinner- Used the lettuce on turkey burgers
- Dinner- Served with tacos
Sugar snap peas
- Dinner- Grilled snap peas as a side with blueberry chicken
- Dinner- Asian soup with beef, mushrooms, and bok choy
- Late night snack!
Click here to read about all my dinners from the week of June 21st!