As summer is winding down, my garden is taking off! This happens every year! I think it must be the climate I live in? This year in the garden, my cherry tomatoes and jalapeno peppers plants are doing the best! I’ve already made lots of fresh salsa! Click here for a peach salsa recipe!
I had fresh cilantro in the fridge left over from steak tacos last week, so I decided to make a black bean salsa using the cherry tomatoes and jalapeno pepper! I enjoyed this meal 3x for lunch! I added crumbled tortilla chips for a little extra crunch!
Southwestern Easy Black Bean Salad
Author: Meg's Meal Planning
- 1 15 oz can of black beans
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper (less or more depending how spicy you like it)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, stir together. Serve with tortilla chips.