I feel like I’m getting in the groove with these meals. It does take a little more time to plan, but it’s well worth it. At the start of the week, we were still away, but I packed snacks and almond milk, so we were still able to somewhat stay the course.
- Breakfast – Avocado toast with Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend from Trader Joe’s.
- Lunch – Sandwich with ham, lettuce, and tomato on GF bread.
- Dinner – Baked chicken thighs with butternut squash and a side salad. I didn’t use the entire squash, but I cooked all of it anyways and will use the left over squash another night this week. I also gave some of the squash to the baby since it was very soft.
- Breakfast – Gluten free waffles with blueberries and bananas. I used a store bought brand, Vans.
- Lunch – Spinach salad with left over ground turkey mixture from the zucchini boats in week two.
- Dinner – Boneless pork loin with garlic and free herbs. I roasted Brussel sprouts and sweet potatoes at the same time as the pork. Love those one pan dinners!
- Breakfast – Shake: 2 cups kale, 1 cup left over zucchini from last week, handful of frozen strawberries, ½ banana, 1 cup almond milk, 1 tbsp almond butter, 1 tbsp ground flax seed, water.
- Lunch – Lemon herb Mediterranean quinoa salad.
- Dinner – Turkey taco salad. Made this one again because it’s so easy and tasty! Originally made it in week one.
- Breakfast – Egg sandwich with avocado on GF bread.
- Lunch – Sorta just picked at things today because I took my older son skiing – carrots and almond butter, trail mix, and a banana. I’m loving the raw almond butter from Trader Joe’s. It is nice and creamy and easy to spread.
- Dinner – Left over pork loin with spinach salad and the left over butternut squash.
- Breakfast – Oatmeal by Bakery on Main. I like to add ground flax seed and cinnamon to my oatmeal. Topped with a sliced banana.
- Lunch – Spinach salad with hard boiled egg, avocado, blueberries, and sliced almonds.
- Dinner – Superfood salad with kale, quinoa, black beans, sweet potato and avocado.