Paleo breakfast frittata is an easy and low-carb breakfast. It’s a great dish to make ahead of time to be reheated throughout the week.
This is one of the first recipes I’m sharing from my month of going dairy and gluten free. This paleo breakfast frittata has in it sautéed onions, red bell pepper, and kale. It’s quick and easy to whip up over the weekend and makes enough to give you a few breakfasts throughout the week.
I have a feeling I’ll be making this a few times during the next month; it’s also easy to substitute other vegetables you might have in your fridge, like mushrooms or spinach.
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1.5 cups kale, washed and chopped
- 12 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt ghee in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onions and cook until they start to brown.
- Once done, pour the onions into a medium size bowl, add bell pepper, kale, and eggs. Stir, then season with salt and pepper.
- Grease a 8x11 baking dish with ghee, then pour the egg mixture in.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Pin for later
Leave a Reply