Sweet and savory are these apple, sage, and goat cheese stuffed pork chops. The stuffing is mixed with honey and brown sugar, then the pork chop is seared to a golden brown for a delicious dinner!
Some of my favorite recipes include either stuffed chicken like or this stuffed pork chop with apple, sage, goat cheese, and dried cranberries.
Not only will your kitchen smell amazing, but the taste of these pork chops will have you drooling for more and eating the mixture by the spoonful. Don’t worry if the mixture falls out of the pork chop; just let it cook along side and enjoy some extra sweetness!
- 1 golden delicious apple, diced
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp fresh sage, chopped
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp goat cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- Four 1-inch, thick cut boneless pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a large rimmed baking pan with aluminum foil.
- In large skillet, melt the butter, add apple, cranberries, sage, brown sugar, and honey. Saute until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, allow to cool 5 minutes. Add goat cheese.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Cut horizontally to create a large hole for stuffing.
- Spoon stuffing into the chops.
- In same large skillet, add 1 tbsp olive oil and sear pork chops over medium-high heat for 2 minutes/side.
- Place pork chops on baking sheet and bake 20-30 minues or until internal temperature reaches 155-160.
Pin for later
Leave a Reply