End of summer salad with roasted cherry tomatoes, corn, black beans, avocado with a tangy lime tahini dressing. This easy salad is healthy and refreshing!
The end of summer is always a sad thing. Fortunately for me, I live in New England and love all four seasons, especially fall. Actually, I love the start of every new season. But knowing my beach days are ending is a little upsetting!
This summer salad with roasted cherry tomatoes, corn, black beans, and avocado makes the transition a little easier! The roasted cherry tomatoes taste so amazing you might just want to pick them out of the salad and eat them all. Click here for the garlic roasted cherry tomatoes recipe. I had them made in advance, so if you aren’t doing so, making the salad will take a little longer.
Best part of this healthy salad recipe is the homemade, tangy lime tahini dressing. Only five simple ingredients elevate this salad to another level of salad greatness!
- 8 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup garlic roasted cherry tomatoes (see above for recipe)
- 1 ear of corn, cooked and cut from the cob
- ½ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup red onion, sliced thin
- ½ avocado, diced
- ¼ cup Tahini
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- ½ tsp lime juice
- ¼ salt
- Add spinach to a large bowl.
- Add garlic roasted cherry tomatoes, corn, black beans, red onion, and avocado. Stir together.
- Add tahini, water, cilantro, lime juice, and salt to a food processor or Nutri bullet. Blend together.
- Pour dressing over salad.
Pin for later