In honor of Trader Joe’s opening in my hometown, I’m sharing my list of the 50 best items from Trader Joe’s. Appetizers, condiments, coffee, desserts, dinner ideas, snacks and more can be found in this extensive list. Comment below with your favorite!
1. Mac and cheese bites – If you buy anything from this list, this should be it. Darn delicious!
2. Arancini bites – Bite-sized rice balls filled with just the right amount of oozy, melted cheese.
3. Chicken and beef mini tacos – These make a great finger food when hosting family or friends. Heat in the oven and serve. Easy and simple.
4. Black bean dip – I always keep one of these jars handy. It’s an easy appetizer when hosting family or friends.
5. Spanakopita – An authentic spinach and cheese filled pie.
6. Pastry bites with feta cheese and caramelized onions – What’s not to love?!
7. Unexpected cheddar cheese – One of Trader Joe’s most famous products. Hints of Parmesan, which provides an unexpected yet sophisticated flavor. Try it on sandwiches, eggs, pasta, or just on its own.
8. Spinach and cheese stuffed mushrooms – Whole mushroom caps, piled high with spinach and cheese filling and topped with crispy breadcrumbs.
9. Veggie and flaxseed tortilla chips – These are my family’s favorite tortilla chips. The flavors are carrot and tomatoes, spinach and garlic, and red beet and onion.
10. Trader Joe’s Salsa Authentic – Pair with the tortilla chips and you have an A+ snack.
11. Dark chocolate covered raisins, almonds, blueberries. TJ’s has them all and you will eat them by the handfuls, like these peanut butter dark chocolate cover cups.
12. Almonds – I usually buy the unsalted, but I’ve had the salted before as well. They are addicting. The entire nut section is pretty impressive. Every kind you could want.
13. Ranch seasoned crispy chickpeas – A great, healthy snack!
14. Icelandic plain Greek yogurt – The texture is smoother and creamier than regular Greek yogurt. Try making these raspberry lemon yogurt bites. Use Trader Joe’s Icelandic yogurt or regular greek yogurt.
Where do I even start?! Every item in this store is absolutely amazing, but some of my favorites to stock up and always have in my pantry are:
15. Sun-dried tomatoes
16. Marinated artichokes
17. Whole grain Dijon mustard – For those of you who follow Whole30, you can eat this mustard. It has 0 added sugars.
18. Three-seed beet crackers – I’ve also had the sweet potato crackers and they are just as good.
19. Everything but the bagel seasoning – You NEED this in your life. Try it on avocado toast or a fried egg!
20. Champagne pear vinaigrette –This is my all time favorite salad dressing. My husband and I actually fight over it, it’s that stinkin’ good. Try it out on top of this quinoa bowl with strawberries, kale, roasted chickpeas, and feta cheese.
21. Organic tahini – For only $3.49, it’s much cheaper than any other grocery store. Try this lemon tahini dressing with your next salad or quinoa bowl.
22. No boil lasagne noodles – Calling all pasta lovers! These noodles cut down time on a classic family dish. Try my one pot skinny lasagne soup for an even quicker and healthier version of traditional lasagne.
23. Trader Joe’s peanut butters – Made with just 1 or 2 ingredients (depending on if you buy the salted or unsalted version). Both versions available in creamy or chunky.
24. Mexican-style roasted corn with cotijas cheese – The perfect side to tacos or fajitas. Try these sheet pan steak fajitas with the roasted corn as a side.
Whenever I’m not sure what to make for dinner, Trader Joe’s always comes to the rescue. They have so many quick and easy dinner helpers. Seriously, you can’t go wrong!
25. Frozen green beans – LOVE these when I need to add a veggie side to my dinner; plus you can cook only what you need and save the rest. They are slightly skinnier than fresh green beans you would find in a store and, for whatever reason, my toddler son likes the size of these and gobbles them up.
26. Colorful Carrot Coins – A blend of lightly seasoned orange, yellow, white, and purple carrots. An easy addition to your dinner.
27. Pulled pork in smoky BBQ sauce – Heat up and serve with a bun for sandwiches or make this incredibly tasty BBQ pulled pork enchilada.
28. Fire-Roasted Bell Peppers & Onions – In a skillet, heat up strips of chicken or steak then add the frozen fajita mix for an easy week night dinner.
29. Frozen veggie stir fry – I prefer adding my own meat, like their pork tenderloin. Cook it in advance, dice it up, and add to your cooked stir fry.
30. Tortellini and ravioli – TJ’s has the best selection to choose from. Your choice of cheese or spinach tortellini, lobster or meat ravioli. Try my Italian cheese tortellini with artichokes, cherry tomatoes, and a pesto sauce or this turkey meatball and spinach tortellini soup.
31. Cauliflower pizza crust – I don’t eat gluten free, but I wanted to see what the hype was about and I don’t mind trying something healthier either! This crust was crispy and tasty. Try out my pizza recipe with pesto and sautéed cherry tomatoes.
32. Cauliflower gnocchi
33. Chicken dogs – Much healthier than hotdogs. Make a more adult version with this hotdog arugula salad.
34. Frozen Mandarin orange chicken – This item is ranked the overall favorite in the Trader Joe’s 9th Annual Customer Choice Awards. So if you don’t want to listen to me, listen to them!
35. Marinated Carne Asada – This meat is tender, juicy, and delicious. It’s marinated with a Mexican-inspired spice blend.
36. Salsa Verde – Add this to my carne asada tacos with a spicy cucumber.
37. Chili lime chicken burgers (frozen) or salmon burgers – Both make an easy week night meal.
38. Cold brew coffee in 8 oz cans – These are the perfect grab-and-go caffeine fix. They come in either black or French vanilla. I’ve tried the French vanilla flavor and it was delicious!
39. Trader Joe’s organic strawberry lemonade – Only available in the summer.
40. 100% Kauai coffee beans – Medium roast. Sweet, nutty and full bodied with chocolate notes.
I wanted to originally keep this list to items that were only available year-round, but there are just too many good seasonal items to not share my favorites!
41. Pumpkin cinnamon rolls – Can’t go wrong with anything pumpkin; it’s all amazing!
42. Pumpkin cheesecake
43. Pumpkin spice whipped cream
44. Chocolate pumpkin mousse cookies
45. Dark chocolate-covered peppermint cremes – Pillowy and pepperminty perfection.
46. Popcorn tin – With flavors like Olive Oil, Sriracha Lime, Cheddar and Caramel, and Hot Chocolate. This makes a great holiday gift and is perfect to have at the house when company is over. Bonus: keep the tin and store cookies in it!
47. Dark chocolate sea salt caramels
48. Winter wassail – A classic holiday punch that is mighty tasty on its own or spiked with wine.
49. Candy cane Joe-Joe’s – AKA an Oreo cookie on steroids! Also available as gluten free and dark-chocolate covered.
50. Peaches and cream tarte – Flaky and buttery, sweet cream and sugary peach fill this delicious summer tarte.
I love joe’s trader stuff. And here I find really amazing thing of joe’s thanks for sharing!