Homemade peach salsa…sweet and simple. Enjoy with chips or on top of grilled chicken, fish, and/or shrimp!
Picture this: it’s a hot summer day, you’re sitting outside in the shade, maybe with a glass of lemonade or something stronger…. no judgement! And you sink your teeth into a juicy summer peach! That feeling of refreshment is how you will feel with this simple, homemade peach salsa.
Only five ingredients – tomatoes, jalapeno pepper, onion, cilantro, and of course peaches. You will love this recipe because it changes a traditional food and makes it more fun. It’s great on it’s own or on top of grilled chicken, fish, and/or shrimp!
- 5-6 plum tomatoes, chopped into tiny pieces
- 1 peach, chopped
- ½ jalapeno pepper, minced - I added the seeds for more heat
- ¼ cup white onion, minced
- Handful fresh cilantro
- Salt to taste
- Add tomatoes to a medium size bowl, add salt, and let sit for 10 mintues to collect the juices. Don't drain!
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until incorporated.
Pin for later