Raspberry lemon greek yogurt bites are a healthy, no bake snack. Sweet, delicious, and only four ingredients.
Raspberry was a fruit I used to dislike strongly. When given the choice of blueberry picking or raspberry picking, I would ALWAYS pick blueberries. And it’s still a fruit I rarely buy in the store, but while recently food shopping, the rich color grabbed my attention. I gave in, picked up a container and added it to my cart. And I’m so happy I did!
Raspberries have huge health benefits; they are full of antioxidants, which can decrease the risk of heart disease, obesity, and diabetes. No wonder they are one of the most consumed fruits in America! These raspberry lemon greek yogurt bites are healthy and have only four ingredients! You will feel guilt-free snacking on them!
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, washed
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp raw and unfiltered honey
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Insert muffin liners into a mini-muffin tin.
- Add raspberry blend to muffin liners and freeze for two hours.
Pin for later