Crispy and crunchy flatbread with BBQ chicken hits the spot every time. Use premade flatbread for a 30-minute meal.
I could eat this pizza every day; it’s that good. One of the most disappointing things about homemade pizza is when the crust doesn’t come out crispy. I’ve learned a good trick when using uncooked dough – preheat the pizza stone for 30 minutes, then add the pizza dough. But with this recipe, no need to worry about a soft crust.
Using a premade flatbread is a foolproof way to avoid these issues. This recipe is great when having friends over because it’s low maintenance. It also makes a great party snack; just slice the pizza into strips for an easy appetizer. And the left overs, if there are any, taste just as good.
- 1 package pre-made flatbread
- 1 cup chopped chicken
- 3 tbsp & ⅓ BBQ sauce (separate)
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook flatbread directly on over rack for 6-7 minutes.
- While it is cooking, combine chicken and 3 tbsp BBQ sauce in a small bowl.
- Remove flatbread from oven, spread on ⅓ cup BBQ sauce. Top with red onion and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 5-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle on cilantro.
Pin for later