Sheet pan steak fajitas are juicy, tasty, and an easy weeknight meal. Serve with your choice of side like rice and beans or roasted corn and cotija cheese.
Fajitas are one of my favorite weeknight meals. They are easy to make and you can add whatever you want to them! To avoid getting bored with the same old same old, change up the protein with options like chicken, shrimp, and even tofu. These sheet pan fajitas used flank steak seasoned in a fajita seasoning from Penzeys Spices.
Serve with your favorite side; I made Trader Joe’s Mexican-style roasted corn with cotijas cheese. And by made, I mean heated up and sprinkled cheese on top!
- 1 lb flank steak
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Fajitas seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp soy sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ small onion, chopped
- Sour cream
- Fresh cilantro
- Tortillas, warmed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Season steak with salt, pepper, and fajitas seasoning. Place in large plastic bag and add olive oil and soy sauce. Let steak marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Add baking mat to sheet pan and place peppers and onions around outter edge. Place steak in middle.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes, then broil for additional 2 mniutes. Use a meat thermometer to check that its cooked to your preference. About 140 for medium rare and 150 for medium.
- Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes. Cut steak against the grain.
- Spread sour cream down center of tortilla, then top with steak, peppers and onions, and cilantro.
- Add any other favorite toppings!
Pin for later
[This post contains affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Meg’s Meal Planning]
Leave a Reply