One pan dinner ready on the table in 30 minutes. Sheet pan chicken with balsamic vinegar, roasted Brussel sprouts and prosciutto sounds fancy, but it is very easy to make!
I was never a fan of Brussel sprouts! Even the name does not appealing, and it was one of those veggies your parents would force you to eat as a child. I think this is the main reason why people hate them as an adult. A few years ago I decided to give Brussel sprouts another go. If you’re not a fan, have you tried them with bacon or prosciutto? And if you are a fan already, you need to try this recipe.
This sheet pan balsamic chicken and roasted Brussel sprouts is an easy dinner and gets the dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes. If you like this meal, check out my other sheet pan recipes by clicking here!
- 3-4 chicken breasts, pounded thin or 3-4 chicken cutlets
- 12 oz Brussel sprouts, washed and cut in half
- ¼ cup red onion
- 3-4 slices of prosciutto, rolled and sliced into tiny pieces
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray sheet pan with non stick spray or use baking mat.
- If using chicken breast, pound until thin, making sure it is even throughout.
- Place chicken on the sheet pan and season both sides with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Arrange Brussel sprouts, red onion and prosciutto on sheet pan. Drizzle everything with olive oil and add more salt and pepper to Brussel sprout mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal tempature of 160 F. Then switch to broil for four minutes; be careful not to burn the Brussel sprouts.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
Pin for later
Leave a Reply