A simple breakfast, perfect to make when you don’t want to spend time in the kitchen but want a really good meal!
I love breakfast; it’s the most important meal of the day. I can never skip it and wait until lunch. I would feel out of sync, like I missed something. This sheet pan breakfast is perfect if you’re hosting a brunch or holiday and don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
All ingredients cook on the same pan, so clean up is a breeze, too. The chicken sausage I used was by Al Fresco because it comes fully cooked. If you buy uncooked sausage, the cooking time will vary.
Sheet Pan Eggs, Potatoes, and Chicken Sausage
A simple breakfast, perfect to make when you don't want to spend time in the kitchen but want a really good meal!
Author: Meg's Meal Planning
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 5-6 red potatoes, washed and cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 spicy jalapeño chicken sausages sliced (I used Al Fresco)
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line sheet pan with baking mat.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet. Add olive oil, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, create 4 wells, add eggs gently, keeping yolk intact.
- Add sliced chicken sausage to pan.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Pin for later
Leave a Reply