This is an incredibly easy week night meal. You can never have too much of basil and tomato combo especially in the summer! And that now it’s offically summer, we can celebrate with this easy dinner!
Easy fettuccine with kale, spinach, and cherry tomatoes
Author: Meg's Meal Planning
- ½ box fettuccine
- 3 cups total of kale and spinach, washed and chopped
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, washed and halved
- 3 oz pesto
- Handful fresh basil, chopped
- Cook fettuccine according to packaged directions
- Meanwhile heat pesto in large frying pan over low heat, stiring often
- Add kale and spinach to the fettuccine with 2 minutes left of cooking. Reserve ½ cup of the cooking liquid
- Drain pasta and add it along with the kale and spinach to the frying pan with the pesto
- Stir together, add the cooking liquid if needed to thin out the pesto
- Toss with the cherry tomatoes and serve!
Pin for later
Leave a Reply