Sweet balsamic chicken and roasted vegetables cooked on the same pan. Which will you love more: the delicious taste, the simple recipe, or the easy clean up?
One pan balsamic chicken and roasted vegetables
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 head brocolli, washed and trimmed
- 1 cup baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- Roasted garlic seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange brocolli and carrots on a sprayed baking sheet, season with salt, peper, Italian seasoning, olive oil, and roasted garlic seasoning.
- Bake for 15 mintues, then remove and flip over.
- Meanwhile, while vegetables are roasting, mix balsamic vinegar and Italian salad dressing together in a large bowl. Add chicken and marinate.
- Once vegetables are done cooking, move them to the side of the baking sheet and place the chicken down the middle.
- Brush the tops of the chicken with the marinade.
- Bake for another 10-12 minutes or until the chicken reaches 165 degrees.