This dinner combines lots of left over ingredients from other dinners this week: steak, kale, and brown rice. The only new ingredient is mushrooms!
Sirloin Stir Fry with Kale and Mushrooms
- 2 tbsps reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 2 tbsps sesame oil
- 4 1/2 tsps sherry
- 1 cup left over brown rice, heated
- 3-4 strips of left over steak, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Kale bunch
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp ginger
- 8 oz package mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 1 tsp honey
- Red pepper flakes
- In medium bowl, mix together soy sauce, Sriracha, 1 tbsp sesame oil, and sherry. Add steak to marinate.
- Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil in wok over medium heat about 1 minute. Add ginger, garlic, and mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms soften, about 5 minutes.
- Turn heat to low and add kale, steak/marinade, and honey. Cover and cook until kale has wilted, about 7 minutes.
- Serve over brown rice. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes for an extra kick!