Chicken and Veggie Wraps
- 1/2 can (15.5 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup left over brown rice
- 2 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1-2 fresh kale leaves, washed and chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced bell pepper
- 1 left over peri-peri chicken breast, sliced thin
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lay kale leaves on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, build your wrap – first place the brown rice in the center of the tortilla. Top it with bell pepper, black beans, grilled chicken, and kale (once done cooking).
- Fold the bottom of the tortilla tightly, tucking in the sides.