The hubby and I don’t buy steak often, but every time we do I thoroughly enjoy it! Steak and a nice glass of red wine = a happy chef! What’s that saying? Happy wife, happy life?….jk! I paired the steak with roasted brussel sprouts and parmesan riced cauliflower! They were both delicious and easy to prep ahead. I was worried about how the brussel sprouts would taste reheated, but I didn’t notice any difference. I’ve listed all there recipes below!
- Preheat grill over medium heat. Season steak with salt and pepper.
- Place on heated grill and cook about five minutes on both sides for medium rare.
- Let rest 5 minutes, then slice against the grain.
Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Use 16 oz bag of brussel sprouts. Wash and cut off ends and cut in half.
- Place on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper, and 1/8 tsp roasted garlic seasoning.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 15 minutes, giving a toss half way through cooking.
Parmesan Riced Cauliflower
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 tbsps coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1-2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat coconut oil and minced garlic in a wok over medium heat.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring. Don’t let the garlic burn.
- Add the cauliflower and cook 5 minutes or until browning.
- Remove from heat and add parmesan cheese and parsley.