Clean out your fridge pizza. Ok sorta – the ingredients aren’t that random, but it did help me use up the rest of the ricotta cheese, something I don’t use often.
Prosciutto and Brussel Sprout flatbread
- Flat bread pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 onion, sliced thinly
- 8 oz brusssel sprouts, sliced thinly
- 2-3 strips of prosciutto, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh bail
- 1/4 cup fresh Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place pizza stone or cookie sheet in oven and heat for 20 minutes.
- Add the ricotta cheese, cream cheese, mozzrella cheese, lemon juice, and basil, stir. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil over large skillet, add brussel sprouts, onion, and salt. Stir occasionally and cook until ingredients start turning brown.
- Spread ricotta mixture over flatbread. Top with brussel sprouts, onions and sliced prosciutto. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Bake for 5 minutes.