Clean out your fridge pizza. Ok sorta – the ingredients aren’t that random, but it did help me use up the rest of the ricotta cheese, something I don’t use often.
Prosciutto and Brussel sprout pizza
Author: Meg's Meal Planning
- Flat bread pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ onion, sliced thinly
- 8 oz Brussels sprouts, sliced thinly
- 2-3 strips of prosciutto, roughly chopped
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh bail
- ¼ cup fresh Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place pizza stone or cookie sheet in oven and heat for 20 minutes.
- Add the ricotta cheese, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, lemon juice, and basil, stir. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil over large skillet, add brussel sprouts, onion, and salt. Stir occasionally and cook until ingredients start turning brown.
- Spread ricotta mixture over flatbread. Top with Brussel sprouts, onions and sliced prosciutto. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Bake for 5 minutes.
[…] Friday – Prosciutto and brussel sprout flatbread […]