Shrimp and pineapple tacos
This was a fun dish to cook with my sister and believe me, you will love cooking this too! Who doesn’t love Mexican food! The citrus from the pineapple shines through and pairs great with the cilantro and lime. Your taste buds will thank you!
Shrimp and Pineapple Tacos
- 10-12 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, more to garnish with
- Juice of 1 lime
- Lime zest
- 1/2 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 4 mini flour taco shells
- Heat lightly sprayed skillet over medium heat, Season shrimp in medium bowl with salt, lime juice, and cilantro. Cook until pink
- Meanwhile heat taco shells according to the package
- Lay shrimp in the center of the taco shell and top with pineapple, avocado, and lime zest
Click here to to read about Cooking with Hope- Margherita Pizza and Pesto Pizza with Spicy Chicken Sausage and Sun Dried Tomatoes and Cooking with Hope- A Birthday Celebration.
Leave a Reply