April is National Grilled Cheese month, so I obviously wanted to celebrate such a fabulous holiday. Plus, what an EASY dinner idea! I chose to spice up my grilled cheese with tomato, avocado, and bacon!
Ingredients for one sandwich
- Sourdough bread (or any kind of bread of your liking)
- Tomato, sliced
- Avocado, sliced and peeled
- 2 strips of bacon, cooked
- Sliced cheddar and gruyere cheese
1. Cook bacon according to packaged directions.
2. Lay sliced cheese on bread slices. I used a panni press to melt the cheese, instead of using the stove top.
3. Layer bacon and tomoato on sandwich and place on panni press or on frying pan on stove.
4. Grill until cheese is melted, then top with avocado slices.